Many typewriters have to type fast and finish the task in a given schedule. Similarly,
transcribers have to type the words at the speaking speed. When it comes to typing, the
spacebar is used eventually after each word to type space.
Even most online jumping or shooting games use the space button to play. You have to use the
spacebar repeatedly to shoot opponents.
The scoring rate of such games depends on your space
bar tapping speed. As fast your spacebar speed, the higher your chance of winning the game.
Using our 5-second spacebar test mode, you can test how fast you can tap the space button in
a 5-second timeframe. By playing this game daily, you can beat the average click speed. This
mode is for beginners who want to increase their spacebar speed but don't have that much
time to practice. 5-second mode is the time-saving mode for thumb exercise.
It is a straightforward game to play. Playing a game doesn't need a specific guide due to
its simple features. If you still need guidance, then here's a quick go-through about
using/playing the game.
- Visit the homepage.
- Go to the 5-seconds option in the right column and click it.
- To start the test, click the "Click here to start timer" option.
- Press the spacebar as fast as possible.
- The pop-up window will appear with results and your rank after time ends.
- Copy the score and share it on TikTok.